Monday, February 25, 2008

One Year!!!


It's our one year anniversary of our Gotcha Day!!!! It's hard to believe it has already been a year. Grace has changed so much. She is fabulous. We have had a lot of fun reminiscing about our trip to China and the amazing day we got Grace. Everyday is a new adventure and I am loving being a mommy. I looked at the pictures from my last post and can't believe how fast the time has gone. Everyone says that the time goes by fast but I never knew they meant this fast. Grace will celebrate her 2nd birthday in just over a month. And she might actually eat her birthday cake. For her first birthday she just stared at it not quite knowing what to do.



Until next time... here are some updated photos.




Crazy Face



cooking up something yummy

6 comments:

AmyO said...

Congratulations on 1 year! She's adorable in her pigtails :) We're at 8 months ourselves...time flies!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Gen,

It was great to meet you at
the Panda club on Saturday!!!
Allie and I had such a great
time. I will let you know when
I hear when and were the new
play group will meet!!

Take Care,

Sindy

tjustice4 said...

Gen,

Thank you for emailing me. We are so excited and I appreciate you sharing our excitement. You know how exciting and emotional this time can be. We will sign our letter tomorrow. Check our blog for updated pictures. Talk to you soon.

Tracy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.