Monday, January 22, 2007

Busy Bees

We have been so busy since we got our referral. We are still flying high from our referral news. We are so in love with our sweet faced angel. We are almost finished painting Grace's room. It's looking so good, I will post pictures when we're done. I am also almost done with Grace's 100 Good Wishes Quilt, I will also post pictures of that when i get it done.
We hope to get our Travel Approval in the next couple of weeks. Our Agency thinks we will probably travel to China around the 23rd of February. We sent off all the paperwork for our Visas. I have started buying stuff for our trip as well. We are definitely staying busy and the time has been going by pretty quickly. Jeff has been very busy with work and actually has to go to Atlanta for a week, crazy timing!
Stay Tuned for more updates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mama and baba! I think about you guys often and check your blog frequently to see if you have received your TA yet. See you at Chinese New Year in a few weeks.

Do you need a Snugli? I still have the one we used for Lindsey...used for only 13 days. LOL

Kathy